top of page

How to check your vehicle for safety issues & recalls

The NHTSA has a site that you may enter your VIN to see if your vehicle is in need of repair from a safety issue or recall. You would need your VIN which you can find on the lower left of your windshield, your registration card and even possibly on your insurance card. It is a 17 character code that includes letters and numbers.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
bottom of page